Coordinator: Dayvia Marin
Registration for Basketball runs October 16th - November 3rd. Players ages 5-14 will learn skills, teamwork and sportsmanship in a competitive league. Teams practice 2 to 3 times per week in the preseason and 1 to 2 times per week after the season starts.
Leagues begin play on January 8, 2018 and the season is scheduled to finish in February.
Fee $50.00 for Tift County residents (add $12.50 for out-of-county).Multiple registrants in the same household receive a 10% discount (in county residents).
Mandatory Camp/Evaluation Dates at TCRD Multi-Purpose Building Gym
Ages 2017 Dates
5-6 Instructional and 7-8 Girls Nov. 28th 5:30 pm
9-10 and 11-12 Girls Nov. 30th 5:30 pm
13-14 Girls and 13-14 Boys Dec. 7th 6:00 pm
7-8 Boys Nov. 28th 5:30 pm
9-10 Boys and 11-12 Boys Nov. 30th 6:30 pm
- Age control date: Prior to January 1, (of the current year).
- Camp/Evaluation is mandatory for all players participating.
- AAC Meeting will be held November 27th at 6:00pm at the TCRD
- Team selections will be held the week of Dec. 4th for ages 5/6-9/10. Dec. 8th for ages
- NYSCA BSK Coaches Clinic part 1will be held Dec. 6th, at 6:00pm at the TCRD
- NYSCA BSK Coaches Clinic part 2 will be held Dec. 12th, at 6:00pm at the TCRD
- Practice will begin the week of December 11th , 2017.
- Picture Day is scheduled for January ____ 2018.
- TCRD leagues will follow GRPA and GHSA rules except where local rules apply.