- 2017 Meet Results GRPA B-C State Swim
- 2017 GRPA BC State Swim Results - All
- 2017 GRPA BC State Swim Session 1&2 results
- 2017 GRPA BC State Swim Session 3&4 results
- GRPA BC State Swim - Meet Results File - TM
- GRPA Swim Presentation - revised 04272017 PDF
- 2017 GRPA BC State Swim Meet Packet - Tift County - WORD - Rev. 04272017
- 2017 GRPA BC State Swim Packet - PDF - Rev. 04272017
- 2017 GRPA BC State Swim Meet Event List
- Scratch Sheet
- Pysch Sheet (Revised 07122017)
- Warmup Times Friday Prelims
- Warmup Times Saturday Prelims
- Baldwin Drive Pool Map and Layout
Swim Host Web Page
Pool will open for Warmup and Set up on Thursday Afternoon. Tift County and TCRD are not responsible for tents or personal belongings.
Youth coaches must be certified by one of the following programs:
NYSCA- swimming(must have part 1 of regular certification program and an approved syllabus and instructor for part two. NYSCA Swimming cannot be done online and takes time to have class approved.), ACEP, GHSA, US SWIMMING or American Red Cross Safety Training for Swim Coaches in conjunction with any nationally recognized life guard certification program (2016),NCAA COACHES, ASCA (certification for summer league coaches) or staff member (2017).
with numbered lines and concussion statement.
originals (need copies prior to arrival so we can check folks in properly.)
your district results. Make sure you select add new swimmers and teams or names will
not be present.
State the next place person knows to come if you enter them as top three.
Warm up times will be distributed after I know how many teams and have entries finalized.
- Go Team Manager and Open a new file called GRPA 2017
- Download the entire GRPA district results into the file. Make sure and check, add new swimmers and teams.
- Then download meet events for GRPA state meet into the team manager file.
- Then do your entries BY EVENT and click on the top three swimmers/relays that will be attending the state meet.
- Compare your printed district results with your entries before you send them in.
- When you are completed with the GRPA File go back under file on the opening page of Team Manager and click on open/new. Open your team file and you are back where you started.
2017 GRPA BC State Swim Mandatory Meeting/Webinar Information:
Subject: 2017 GRPA Swim and Track Webinar/Meeting Information
Good Afternoon Agency Directors & Swim Personnel,
The Georgia Recreation and Park Association member agencies are required to attend mandatory Swimming and Track Meetings for the current year which their teams plan to compete in District and State. All participating agencies are required to attend one of the three statewide meetings to cover the rules and regulations for the state swimming or track meet. Agencies that do not attend must pay a fine of $200 to the GRPA office. In an effort to assist Agencies that continue to compete from one year to the next, the SAC host Sites and the GRPA Professional Development Committee are launching several online webinars to assist members in meeting this requirement. The first of these meetings has been scheduled. If the participant/s log out early they will not receive credit for attending.
As GRPA advertises the online webinars, they will be targeting Agencies in GRPA who continually participate in Swimming or Track. Webinars will include SEPARATE SESSIONS for both Track and Swimming. Those agencies that register for the GRPA SAC Webinars to meet the mandatory meeting compliance in regards to Track and Swimming for GRPA will be sent the presentations once we have received the GoToMeeting Report and determined who actively participated. IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CREDIT FOR BOTH TRACK & SWIMMING MEETING ATTENDANCE, BOTH WEBINARS AND/OR PHYSICAL MEETINGS FOR EACH SPORT WILL NEED TO BE ATTENDED. It is highly recommended you have your team’s coach(es) attend as well.
The webinars are scheduled to last approximately 1 ½ hours with an additional 30 minutes for questions and answers (Overall time roughly 2 hrs. with Questions). State Host and GRPA SAC staff will be available to answer questions.
SPECIAL REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS SO YOU & YOUR ORGANIZATION CAN GET CREDIT - PLEASE BE SURE TO FOLLOW the Information below:
1. Enter First Name: (ex. Craig)
2. Enter Last Name + Org: (ex. Sowell-Tift County)
Webinar must be on your front screen to show present; you must remain on phone to show present.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
GRPA SAC MANDATORY SWIMMING MEETING/WEBINARS
GRPA SAC MANDATORY SWIMMING WEBINARS
Join us for a webinar on Apr 27, 2017 at 2:00 PM EDT. Register now! https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/853801946323769345
Join us for a webinar on May 09, 2017 at 10:00 AM EDT. Register now!https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8288180603856792833
Join us for a webinar on May 25, 2017 at 2:00 PM EDT. Register now!https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4716663371631096577
GRPA MANDATORY SWIMMING -PHYSICAL MEETING
- Thursday, June 8th, 2017 at 1:00 pm, Site #1: Tift County Recreation Department, TCRD Office, 401 Victory Drive N Tifton, GA 31794. Contact: Craig Sowell, email@example.com . 229-388-2599 (cell) / 229-382-3262 (office)
- Thursday, June 8th, 2017 at 1:00 pm, Site #2: Cumming Aquatic Center, 201 Aquatic Circle Cumming GA 30040 Contact: Carla Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org 404-597-0250 (cell) / 770-781-1781 (office)
Speakers for the online webinars/sessions and live sessions will include the Current GRPA Chairman, State hosts for State Swim Meet Hosts. The webinars are scheduled to last approximately 1-1 ½ hours with an additional 30 minutes for questions and answers (overall time roughly 2 hours with questions).
Thank you for your patience as GRPA helps enhance your educational opportunities via the web.
GUIDELINES FOR WEBINARS:
- Mute your phones. Ask questions at the end of the presentation or use the Chat Feature.
- In order to get credit, you must stay on the webinar for 45 minutes minimum and GoToMeetings must be at the front of your computer screen or else the report collected at the conclusion of the presentation will show that you were not present for any time when GTM is behind other items (email, etc.).
- If you call on your phone and log in to your computer and then exit from one device, GTM will show that you are not present. You must stay logged in to both devices.
- Webinar registration info to be distributed by Networks/Districts.
Special Webinar Instructions:
- You will be asked to enter your first name, last name and email address. To ensure you are given credit for attending the webinar please enter your department after your last name (ie: FN - Craig LN - Sowell - Tift County).